Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rejection

Ever feel rejection? Ever feel rejection by a non-believer, a fellow believer, a friend, a loved one, or a group of people? I have. Its awful!!! But, consider the ramifications and often hidden blessing. I finally got the message while reading "Red Moon Rising" the other day.

Jesus was rejected by ....... . Now, I have placed my rejections in perspective. Perhaps I have a minute insight into His rejection; a micro drop, a nano drop in comparison. Now, I thank Him for teaching me that rejection is tough but His love is so awesome. I rejected Him for years, yet He accepted the pain and Loved me. He even forgave me!

When you have a pity party, you are the only one who shows up. Accept the pain, love, forgive, and praise Him. Suddenly, the pain of rejection is gone.